I ordered a crib 6 weeks ago and have yet to receive it.I am now being told to wait up to 3 more weeks.

We have spent over 10 hours on the phone with customer service (in addition to multiple emails) trying to get the crib. No one seems to care that my baby is due in 3 weeks and I don't have a bed for her. We get nothing but attitude or promises of call backs that never happen. One gentleman has stopped answering my calls altogether.

For a company in the business of babies, dealing with first time mothers, I find this atrocious. The delivery date was supposed to be 12/8. To be fair, the initial problem was with a damaged shipping label. That is not BBB's fault but instead of working with FedEx to correct the issue I was either misinformed about what was happening or told to call FedEx myself.

As I was not FedEx's customer they would not work with me. The crib was eventually returned to BBB's warehouse. Did they call to inform me that MY property was back in their possession? Of course not!

And I haven't received any kind of compensation or discount for the issues either. Now the vendor won't work with FedEx and we have to wait for a delivery service. I would have expected BBB to take some ownership to rectify the issue (work with their delivery people to get shipping expedited) so that I have a crib before my baby is due - heaven forbid she's early.

Buy your crib elsewhere.I had registered with BBB but will be completing my registry with one of their competitors.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Buy Buy Baby?

Comments