I ordered an expensive high chair for a gift for a baby shower that I was not able to attend in February. I received a notice that the chair was shipped in February, and I thought nothing more about it.

I did not receive a thank you note for several months, so I asked my friend about it. She said she did not receive the high chair. I was extremely embarrassed and I immediately contacted Buy Buy Baby and was told at first that they would have to investigate to see who's fault it was. I kept calling and was finally told that a high chair would be shipped out.

I insisted on express shipping since the gift was already been more than 2 months late. I was told that the high chair would be sent out express shipping and she would receive it in one or two days. Of course I told my friend this and kept asking her if she had received the shipment. My embarrassment continued daily until she finally received it more than a week later!

This company did nothing to make the problem right after screwing up so bad. I will not be using them again.

Review about: Buy Buy Baby Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Never delivering item purchased and poor customer service.

Comments