Resolved
1.2
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 04

They finally sent all the items to the woman. All in separate boxes though!

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2018

I ordered a lot of items from a baby registry for a baby shower. When a delivery was made, via FedEx, it was just a tiny little box! I asked the FedEx delivery guy where the other box or was - he said that's all he had! And the tracking number was for the whole order!!!!

I opened the box, it contained one of the items from the order, a small toy elephant, no packing list or anything.

I called BuyBuyBaby right away to ask if the other items were to follow and where were they? They were already late as the shower was that evening, even though I had expedited them! So the mom to be wouldn't have her gifts at her baby shower!

BuyBuyBaby told me I had received everything, with that shipment! A customer service agent told me she would look into it and overnight the missing items to the woman they were for, as they had her address on the registry. She gave me an order ID.

But they have sent nothing, the order ID they gave me is invalid when I check it on their site, and they are not doing anything to resolve this and give me my items. I have requested a refund on my credit card. This is theft and criminal.

I photographed the box and it's contents - one small toy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buy Buy Baby Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not send my items but said they did.

Comments